- Posted by
- On June 30, 2018
Almost every standard electronic gadget have one thing in common a handy Bluetooth connection. Bluetooth is celebrated for its universal acceptance, free of cost using and easy operation. Once you figure out How to Activate Bluetooth on a Toshiba, you can connect a wireless mouse, keyboard, speaker, transfer files from/to your phone, operate multiple devices with a single laptop. Since wireless technology is expanding, and Wifi connection involves internet charges and not all the gadgets are yet wifi enabled, Bluetooth is our best option.
In this page, we have elaborated steps to connect any external devices with your Toshiba laptop using the Bluetooth connection. If you facing any error while following these steps, you can always contact our experts for help.
Steps to Activate Bluetooth on Toshiba:
- Open windows. Turn on the Bluetooth discovery of your device, such as mobile or speaker or keyboard, etc. Hold the device in a close distance to your laptop.
- Proceed with the following options in your laptop: Start> Control Panel> Devices and printers> add a device.
- Give your computer time to locate nearby Bluetooth devices
- Once the name of your desired device displays on the laptop’s nearby devices list, click on it.
- Toshiba laptop will start to pair with your device. Click “next” and there will be an 8-digit security code.
- Type the same code in your Bluetooth device. You will receive the message, “the device has been successfully added.” Thus the process will be complete.
Grab 24*7 Toshiba Helpline Number +1-800-243-0019 :
Sometimes the laptop might fail to locate your device when you have to retry the search. However, if you don’t get results, call us at our toll-free Toshiba customer support number and talk to our helping executives directly. We also provide real-time repair services where we send our executives to diagnose and repair your device right at your home.