- Posted by admin
- On June 19, 2018
The Windows operating system supports a special mechanism that postpones actions for later execution. “DPC Watchdog violation Windows 10” is that common issue that is prominent in every Windows OS. If that’s the case with you, then here you will get the easiest solutions to get rid of this error easily.
So what could have caused the arrival of such drawbacks? Let’s check out the most probable causes to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Our Microsoft Support is here to help you out any problems with Windows. All you need to do is get in touch with. We will take care of the rest.
Windows is a complicated operating system. It needs proper drivers and connection to communicate with the system properly. But there are times when a simple missing driver can give you Watchdog Violation Error. You must know to Fix Toshiba Laptop DPC Watchdog Violation Error in Window 10.
DPC watchdog violation comes with an error code 0x00000133. In this error, DPC stands for Deferred Procedure Call. And watchdog means the bug checker. Watchdog helps you to check and monitor your Windows performance along with your system’s performance.
If the DPC runs for longer time, violation messages start to appear on the screen. It overwhelms Watchdog. This error emerges even if the smallest driver is not installed in your system. Incompatible hardware missing drivers all creates software conflicts, giving you such error.
Overview | DPC Watchdog VIolation Windows 10:
“DPC Watchdog violation Windows 10” alert is a common failure of the Windows operating system. It usually shows up due to certain hardware and software faults. Some software instances are the non-supportive SSD firmware and outdated SSD format. Again, the hardware instances include the hardware contradiction, corruption of the system files and folders.
In case you are using the SSD on your Windows device, then check the version of the SSD firmware first. Ensure that the SSD firmware is exactly up to date.
If there are hardware issues, replace the conflicting part from your computer.
Substantially, remove that hardware which was newly connected to your computer and now is displaying error.
Elementary Solutions to Troubleshoot Toshiba Laptop DPC Watchdog Violation Error in Window 10:
There are many possible ways to deal with the problem. But primarily stop freaking out and think straight to tame this error. It is better to leave your worries on Toshiba Laptop Repair Services. Else for self-service, go on with the blog in the exact ascending manner.
Solution 1: Change the SATA ACHI Controller Driver
- Press the Windows Key and the X key at the same.
- Click on Device Manager followed by expanding the IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
- Now choose Properties after right-clicking on SATA ACHI controller.
- Ensure that you have chosen the correct controller by navigating to Driver.
- Click on Driver Details followed by clicking on Ok to exit.
- Update Driver under Driver option and thus click on Browse my computer for driver software.
- Choose Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Click on Next after choosing Standard SATA AHCI Controller.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further with the process.
- Restart your system to save the changes.
Solution 2: Perform a Disk Check
- Press the Windows key, and thus type cmd there.
- Click on Run as administrator under Command Prompt.
- Click on Yes to continue when the administrator permission prompt opens up.
- Press Enter after typing chkdsk /f /r and thus press Y.
Solution 3: Run Event Viewer
- Press the Windows and the X key at the same time and thus click on Event Viewer.
- Navigate to System after clicking on the Windows logs.
- Look for the entries marked as Error or Warning.
Solution 4: Update the Most Recent Driver
- Navigate to the Manufacturer’s website
- Look for the most recent driver that is compatible with your Windows system.
- After checking the compatibility, download it and install it in your system.
Related Blog-: How To Fix Toshiba Laptop Redundancy Check Error?
Alternate Easy Steps To Fix Toshiba Laptop DPC Watchdog Violation Error In Windows 10
To intervene the Toshiba Laptop DPC Watchdog Violation Error In Windows 10, we have put together some effective suggestions.
Replace The External Peripherals Of Your Computer
It is the primary method to treat your Windows device. But do not detach the keyboard or the mouse from your computer. Do so to verify whether the violation error is still occurring or not.
The external machines could be any solid state drive printer or the scanner. If the removal of any of such device eliminates DPC Watchdog violation Windows 10 error, then it is confirmed that the reason behind the error was the external drive only.
However, you might want to detect which one of those devices is responsible for the alert to occur. To do that, attach each drive to the computer at a time and verify.
Upgrade The Firmware Of The External Solid State Machine
We recommend the users to install the current format of the SSD firmware. Then perform the necessary updates accordingly.
Often you might see that your Windows computer is unable to manage the SSD accurately. The device could only recognize the SSD application if the firmware is up to date.
To search the model number of the solid state device, follow the points below:
- Go to the file explorer. From there, move on to my computer icon by right-clicking on the mouse.
- Next, select the manage option. There could also be a different term, for example, this PC. It will generally depend upon your current format of Windows.
- Go to the section of the computer management in your device. Move on to the left sidebar followed by the device manager. You will get a series of disk drivers and select the model number and the type of SSD that you are using.
Verify The Corrupted System Files On Your Windows
Sometimes the system file that supports malware leads to the blue screen alert. So, to resolve such cause, check all the system files. If any error persists with the system files, the following process can solve it automatically.
Just go to the command prompt coding and enter CHKDSK C:/F/R in it. Press enter key to proceed further.
Since the Windows operating system is currently making use of C:\ drive, you cannot initiate the process. The system will ask you to reboot it to process the C:\ drive. If you agree with the condition, then hit the enter key.
Scan And Resolve Corrupted System Files
Sometimes, troubleshooting the DPC violation error fixes the blue screen issue as well. Open the command prompt page and type SFC/scanner to scan. Then press the enter button to continue.
Doing so will automatically resolve each and every corruption issues of the Windows’ system files. Hold on for the process to complete and then reboot your Windows.
Dial +1-888-513-5817 Toshiba Customer Service Number for 24*7 Customer Supports:
Are you having a nightmare due to the DPC watchdog violation in windows 10? If yes, Call +1-888-513-5817 Toshiba Customer Support we are here to back you up. With the help of our professional team, we take care of all the issues that come to us. We are ready to serve every distressed customer 24*7. No matter how complex or time taking the error is, we proffer instant help. Hence dial up the helpline number and get personalized help.
If you do not find the above solutions to be effective enough, link up with our Toshiba support. Our Toshiba Tech Support also provides the live chat facility. But, if you are in the need of an urgent resolution, dial our DCP Support Contact Number.
You will just have to make a short attempt to connect with us and share your doubts. After that, it will be our look-out to carry out an effective settlement of your problem.
In case you get a busy tone while dialing our support contact, opt for the mailing services. you can also mail us your queries. We will respond immediately. Stay in touch to receive more detailed updates regarding the DCP issue.