- Posted by admin
- On May 31, 2018
Each Toshiba laptops come with a rechargeable battery. It allows you to use and take your work anywhere you want. But time comes when abnormalities overshadowed its efficacy. It is better to Fix Toshiba Laptop Won’t Charge or Turn On in lesser span of time.
Toshiba Laptops offer compact and easy portability features. You do not need to hold and keep on charging the battery till then you are using it. The laptop does not require constant plugging into the electrical outlets. But it is true that the batteries have their own lifespan. After one or two year, the efficiency constantly decreases. It is possible that the battery may not charge or die easily.
Advantageous Solutions to Troubleshoot Toshiba Laptop Won’t Charge or Turn On:
Before plunging out your money for battery, think. There is something that you can do to make things right. You can check the cord and the battery to ensure it is not dead. This blog will be very helpful if you are trying to do that. Else you can approach for Toshiba Laptop Repair Services for immediate help.
- First thing that you need to do is to turn off your Toshiba device.
- Remove all the power cables and cords from the laptop.
- Now detach the battery from the laptop by sliding the locking mechanism.
- While the battery is removed, plug the cords back into the system.
- After that, try to turn on your system by pressing the power button.
- If it works, the cord is fine and not faulty.
- If not, make sure that the electrical outlets are properly plugged into the other machine.
- If still does not work, the power cords are dead and needs to be replaced.
- In such case, the battery will not charge.
- Switch off the laptop and thus remove the power cords.
- Check the battery whether any corrosion, dents or dings is there or not.
- If found, change the battery with a new one.
- You can also clean the battery using some rubbing alcohol.
- Now push and snap the battery into its slot and plug the power cord back into the laptop.
- Charge the Toshiba Laptop for overnight and try not to use the laptop that duration if time.
- Remove the power cable and press the power button.
- Check whether the error is still there or not.
Grab Our 24*7 Support Services for More Personalized Help:
If the above process does not help you to fix up the Toshiba laptop plugged in but not charging issue, stop freaking out and relax. Toshiba Laptop Support Number renders the world class advice and solution on such moments. Understanding your problems, they will tell you what exactly you need to do. The services are as handy as cost-efficacious. Hence dial up the number and keep yourself away from such technical troubles.