- Posted by Faith Armstrong
- On June 15, 2018
looking for a way to unlock the touchpad of your Toshiba laptop? Here are some of the ways to do so. Go through the article and get access to the touchpad of your device instantly or you can opt for our services which are available at affordable rates.
HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR TOSHIBA TOUCHPAD? REACH US NOW FOR EXPERT HELP!
Toshiba is manufacturing laptops that are innovative in its looks and best in its performance. It is designed for offices that multitask a lot, but unlike every other device, Toshiba devices are not without its faults. The touchpad of the laptop stops working sometimes, as it locks itself down. This happens due to probable matches of the keys that we type on the keyboard. Such unintended commands are sent to the laptop, locks the touchpad, making it almost impossible to move the cursor from one place. This kind of situations needs its fixes at the right time, as it holds you down, wasting your valuable time. To unlock the Touchpad for a Toshiba laptop you need to follow these specific steps that will enable you to use your laptop further.
Some of the reasons why your touchpad might have stopped working.
Before knowing the steps to unlock your device’s touchpad, know the reason why it must have been locked in the first place.
- Missing drivers can also lock your touchpad.
- A corrupted and virus-infected driver can also lead to locking of your touchpad.
- Some of the system updates do not always work fine for the old drivers; this can lead to locking of the touchpad.
- Pressing some key in the keyboard that has matched, leads to locking of your touchpad.
Steps to follow for unlocking the touchpad of your device.
Follow these simple steps and unlock your touchpad instantly.
- Firstly, you need to test the touchpad and check if it isn’t damaged. Swipe your finger it gently and see if it is cracked or damaged in any sort.
- Press and hold the FN key found at the bottom of the laptop’s keyboard. It is usually located next to the windows key available.
- Press the F9 key found on the top row while doing so simultaneously hold on the FN key. The touchpad should be unlocked by now.
Call +1-800-243-0019 for Instant Service on Toshiba Touchpad Related issues:
In case you need to take your laptop to an expert, who will understand the problem better and will be able to help you get out of this difficulty faster, dial our Toshiba tech support number today!.