How to Fix Windows Update in Toshiba Laptop Errors – Make the Update Process Smooth and Error Free
Windows update tool is very helpful tool for computer operating system, this tool helps OS to perform well and protect computer from any internal and external problem.
It is very efficient function of any operating system in which it collect all the updates from Microsoft and after it install them when user shutdown the computer system or when user manually updates the windows. It is one of the best feature of Microsoft through which an operating system can perform fast and error free.
But sometime this useful feature cause many problems because of various reasons and that reasons are not in the control of any computer user.
Still with,Due to windows update error a computer start freezing while user try to installing the updates or computer gets hanged during the updating process. To get rid of this type of error you have to use your computer system properly.
Make sure that the Issue is caused by a Windows update?
- Updates are fully installed- If the installation process of Windows update gets frozen itself, you might see a “Configuring Windows updates”, “Preparing to configure Windows”, or any related message on the screen for a very long time.
- Make sure that the update that was installed a Windows update- There are many other software companies frequently push updates to your computer system through the installed software it is necessary to see before applying any windows updating troubleshooting that you are updating windows OS tools.. There are many companies that do this such as Adobe (Reader, AIR, etc.), Oracle (JAVA), Mozilla (Firefox), Apple (iTunes), and more.
Error codes that the Component Based Servicing (CBS) interface methods return
- 0xf0801 CBS_S_BUSY operation is still in progress
- 0xf0802 CBS_S_ALREADY_EXISTS source already exists, now copy not added
- 0xf0803 CBS_S_STACK_SHUTDOWN_REQUIRED servicing stack updated, aborting
- 0xf0800 CBS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR Reserved error (|); there is no message for this error
- 0xf0801 CBS_E_NOT_INITIALIZED session not initialized
- 0xf0802 CBS_E_ALREADY_INITIALIZED session already initialized
- 0xf0803 CBS_E_INVALID_PARAMETER invalid method argument
- 0xf0804CBS_E_OPEN_FAILED the update could not be found or could not be opened
- 0xf0805CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE the update package was not a valid CSI update
- 0xf0806CBS_E_PENDING the operation could not be complete due to locked resources
- 0xf0807 CBS_E_NOT_INSTALLABLE the component referenced is not separately installable
- 0xf0808 CBS_E_IMAGE_NOT_ACCESSIBLE the image location specified could not be accessed
- 0xf0809 CBS_E_ARRAY_ELEMENT_MISSING attempt to get non-existent array element
- 0xf080A CBS_E_REESTABLISH_SESSION session object updated, must recreate session
- 0xf080B CBS_E_PROPERTY_NOT_AVAILABLE requested property is not supported
- 0xf080C CBS_E_UNKNOWN_UPDATE named update not present in package
Windows Update not working?
SO,If you are unable to update your computer’s windows due to whatever reason then first find the reason of this because there are different solutions for different reasons. So it is necessary to find the reason first and after that you have to find the solution of reason.
- Wait for approximately 30 minutes while the updates are getting configured.
- Make sure that the light of the hard disk is consistently blinking or not.
Finally,Call Toshiba Support Number For Toshiba Repair @ USA: +1-888-513-5817, UK: 09131240686 , AUS: +61-180-095-4262 Right Now to Get Instant Help